Apple admits to iPhone 8 earpiece complaints
Apple has confirmed that the issue with iPhone 8 earpiece is in fact true. Many of the new iPhone owners have reported a problem that happens when they try to make a call; the earpiece starts to make a “static-like sounds” and disturbs the call and makes the voice of the other end of the line not clear.
Apple’s official statement said that the problem, which was reported on many tech forums including the Apple support forum, happened only in a small number of devices and the company is going to fix the problem with an update on the software of the earpiece. It is unknown, though, what is the origin of this problem or what causes it on both iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus on different carriers in various parts of the world.
On the bright side, the reported disturbing static-like noises occur only during some Facetime calls and phone calls; it does not happen in every single call. It also never happens when the device’s earpiece is being used as a loudspeaker which indicates that the problem might in fact be a software problem as Apple stated since the hardware itself does not have that problem every time it’s being used.
Featured Posts about Messaging & Tech News
- iPhone 8 specs, price and release date As we are moving closer to the release date of the new iPhone, […]
- What to do if your iPhone 8 breaks? In the rush and excitement of releasing the new iPhones: 8, 8 Plus, […]
- Top 5 Smartphones we are Expecting in 2017 As we all know, 2016 is full of interesting things in terms of […]
- Samsung Pay app lands in the Play Store again Late last month, Samsung started bringing Samsung Pay to the US. The […]
- New Patent related to Wireless Charging filed by Apple in US office You may not get wireless charging in upcoming iPhone 8, but Apple is […]
- BlackBerry Priv and Android Security The foremost Android flavored handset from BlackBerry will be […]
- Android Pay to Finally Overtake Apple Pay As Android Pay is planning to finally leave the Apple Pay behind, […]
- Launch Apps from the iPhone’s Notification Center Apple was the first to introduce a widgets platform on its iOS 8. […]
- You can Messaging faster than an iPhone 6S with Vivo X6 Vivo X6 Proves Faster than an iPhone 6S. Yes, From the news gathered […]
- Date, Price, and Specs Rumors of the new IPhone 7 According to rumors by the Smart Money, 2016 will bring a lot of […]
Tagged with: iPhone 8
Posted in News