As the users are getting the news of the new launch of Creators Update, Microsoft launched the Windows 10 build 15055 a few days back, for computers and mobiles. The Window 10 build 15055 doesn’t include much of the new features, except more focus on the squashing hugs and finding the solution of problems. It also does improvements in few features, such as Cortana and Microsoft Edge.
The update of Creators is scheduled for release in April, which shows that Microsoft may decide to sign out on the RTM build by the end of this month. After its release, Microsoft will start working on the launch of Windows 10 Redstone 3 Insider Preview along with the Fast Ring, with some of the new features included.
Windows 10 Improvements:
- If you have Norton antivirus installed in your system, you will no longer get the 0x80070228 error while downloading the build. Norton developed an updated antivirus versions last week which can fix this problem. You are required to be sure that Norton antivirus you have should be updated before you install the Microsoft build.
- While using computers, make sure that your system should not be failed to update the build up to 71% and can be rolled back to the previous build.
- If you have any extra packages of languages installed in your system, this build installation is quite fine.
- For fixing an issue, go to the context menu by right-clicking on the misspelled term in the Microsoft Edge, which will lead to the launch in a place or under the window of Edge.
- While using the “Cast media to device” in the Microsoft Edge, the window will open up into the Connect pane.
- For fixing an issue related to the latest builds, the Microsoft Edge may instantly display the “Not responding” window after you have opened a link or copy-pasted the URL of the site I a new tab of the Edge.
- For solving an issue when the tab may have clicked over the description tool tips in the Microsoft. The Microsoft Edge will appear to remain on the screen of your device after you have closed the related tab.
- For fixing an issue which could cause the Microsoft Edge instantly trying to download some file or web page rather directing to them while you have enabled the uBlock Origin extension.